Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Training Tuesday - New to Pinterest

There's always room to grow and learn even though I am already retired.  Although not new to most of the bloggers, for me this is all new and without my daughter's help, I don't think I would have done it.  I had my first lesson yesterday and it didn't go as smoothly because of lack of time and I was using a different search engine as my daughter.  After my short training, my husband was able to do some part of it for me.  I still have a lot to learn and need to play with it a bit more so I can be comfortable using it.  My daughter is so helpful whether it is blogging, anything creative or things to do with my computer or anything and everything that I feel she would be able to assist, suggest or comment.  With the help of the latest technology, she is able to help me even though we are thousands of miles apart.  My life is even more interesting being part of Pinterest.  Hopefully it won't take too long to get the hang of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment